Future Games Show 2020 will be hosted by Uncharted series voice actors Emily Rose and Nolan North, and feature “exclusives, deep-dives, developer interviews, and roundtables” from companies such as Curve Digital, Deep Silver, Devolver Digital, Hi-Rez Studios, Merge Games, Raw Fury, Red Thread Games, Square Enix, Team17, TeamKill Media, tinyBuild, and Walkabout Games, Future announced. It will air on June 6 at 2:30 p.m. PT / 5:30 p.m. ET via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and GamesRadar+.
The showcase will feature over 30 games in total, including AAA and independent titles. It will also include spotlights by industry experts and developers that look ahead at the future of gaming with a focus on areas such as storytelling, audio, game worlds, and how we play.
Find comments from Emily Rose, Nolan North, and GamesRadar+ below.
“I am really excited to be hosting the Future Games Show with my dear friend Nolan. We always have so much fun together and getting to announce all of the amazing video games coming out in 2020 is icing on the cake. Join us Saturday for a sneak peak, it will be a blast!”
“Such an honor to host the Future Games Show with my dear friend Emily Rose. Quarantine may be Nate and Elena’s current adventure, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be inspired and uplifted by the creativity and imagination of games creators from across the globe. So join us this Saturday as we unveil some of the most eye catching titles from 2020 and beyond.”
Daniel Dawkins, Content Director of Games and Film at GamesRadar+
“With no E3 this year we want to make sure we still bring gaming fans all the latest news from what is shaping up to be a fantastic year in games. The show is packed full of exclusive world premieres, new trailers, developer interviews, and deep-dives from studios big and small. We’re thrilled to be taking a closer look at what the next generation of gaming means for the way we play, exploring everything from machine learning to NPC intelligence – and how technology will transform the games of tomorrow.”
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.